The IncuStart Wet Labs by ThermoGenesis are set to open in the Summer of 2023 located in the Greater Sacramento area. The IncuStart Wet Labs will provide 26 rentable 6ft lab benches in over 2,000ft2 of co-working space. Shared lab equipment includes Biosafety Cabinets, 160L Incubators, Centrifuges, along with shared cold and freezer storage. A separate cell culture room is available by reservation. The entire facility is over 35,000ft2 with shared and private offices, cubicles, and meeting rooms available. When it is time to scale up, companies can transition to the ISO 7 ReadyStart Cleanrooms located in the same facility.
Accelerate your Innovation
Building and managing a new wet lab space can take months and is a stressful undertaking. Focus on your technology and let us handle the rest.
Reduce your Capital Risk
Spend your money on development not large capital infrastructure investment. Let us worry about that.
Enable Growth, Create Value
IncuStart Wet Labs will not request nor require an equity position. The goal is to work closely with our clients to enable growth and create value.
We have your back!
The IncuStart Support Team will handle all Preventative Maintenance, Calibration, Certifications, Waste Management, and more.
- Bay Area access without Bay Area costs
- Minutes from leading academic institutions
- Office space with business services and support
- Experienced staff of Scientists, Quality Management, Operations, Engineering, and Regulatory Affairs
- We will work with you to meet your needs and requirements
The IncuStart Wet Lab shared equipment will include:
- 6ft work station with 110v, 20A power
- 4 – Biological Safety Cabinets
- Vacuum pumps available for Biosafety Cabinets
- 4 – Culturing Incubators
- Supplied with CO2
- 2 inside the Cell Culture room
- 2 outside of the Cell Culture room (More can be added as needed)
- Freezers and Refrigerators
- -86∘C, -30∘C, 4∘C
- Thermo Fisher SorvallTM LegendTM Centrifuge w/4 bucket rotor, 750mL buckets
- Fume Hood
- 200L Steam Autoclave
- Labware Washer
- Cryogenic Storage*
- Control Rate Freezer*
Customers can also bring their own equipment. Please consult with an IncuStart Team Member
Additional Services available (fees may apply):
- Flow Cytometry with Beckman Coulter CytoFlex
- Cell Counting, Viability, Sizing, Differentiation
- We can help coordinate additional services or procurement with 3rd party suppliers
- ThermoGenesis AXP and PXP Cell Processing equipment (ask for a demo!)
- Access to ReadyStart CleanRooms upon reservation, if available
PPE – Lab Coats, Gloves, Goggles – Let us know your requirements!
Basic laboratory consumables
*Consul with an IncuStart Team Member for more information